Barry GladowskyPrincipal, Accountant & Investment Advisor
I grew up in Queens and then moved to Long Island where I raised two daughters with my beautiful wife Vicky. As an accounting major, I received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Queens College. After graduation, as a CPA, I became a staff member at Ernst & Young.
After several years, I joined my brother‘s accounting practice and the firm of Gladowsky & Gladowsky was created. Working with privately held businesses and their owners over the past thirty years has garnered me extensive experience in the accounting profession. I am currently a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, playing golf and softball.
- Series 4, 24 & 27
- Certified Public Accountant
- Queens College City of New York, Bachelor of Arts-Accounting
- Ernst & Young 1977 to 1979
- Gladowsky & Gladowsky-Partner 1980 to present
- Gladowsky Capital Management Corp.-Chief Financial Officer 1998 to present.